Monday

Gorgeous FREE PRINTABLE 2010 Calendar

Gorgeous FREE PRINTABLE 2010 Calendar

If you have not yet purchased a 2010 wall calendar, take a look at this neat FREE printable calendar from Brian Kliewer, a nature artist from Maine. A friend just sent me the link.

I've never seen Brian Kliewer's work before, but I think it is lovely!

Why not hang a pretty calendar by your tack trunk at the barn? (Just CTRL-click on the image to go to the artist's site. Then click the calendar to download the PDF for printing.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Linda. If anyone's interested in downloading the calendar, they can visit my site www.kliewerstudio.com

    I'll be adding a new calendar page each month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free printable panorama photo calendar 2010 in English or German – http://www.calendar2010.de

    ReplyDelete