Sunday

Snowy Horse Fun

Snowy Horse Fun

Not to advertise the subject or plug a particular product here (as I have no affiliation with the brand), but I love the Budweiser Clydesdales.

In fact, I enjoyed meeting a few of these fine equines last summer at a county fair and a state fair and speaking with some of their grooms and handlers. This photo shows Yankee and Jake, two of the famous Budweiser Clydesdale horses.

The Budweiser Clydesdales are beautiful, grand creatures.

Here's one of my favorite Budweiser Clydesdale commercials. Perhaps my many snowy days in the pasture with young horses makes this one somehow familiar. You see, there are these couple of spunky colts . . . . well, you get my drift (as in snow drift).

Photo copyrighted by Nickers and Ink.

.

.

Photo prompts:

Camera Critters (photo/s)

Scenic Sunday (photo/s)

Sunday Stills (photo/s)

Wordless Wednesday (photo/s)


2 comments:

  1. I do agree the Clydesdales horses are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a picture of my daughter at around age 2, petting a Clydesdale at a state fair. This horse's head was a big as her, but I loved how gentle it was with her. They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete