Saturday

Ideal Independence

Ideal Independence
(posted for the A to Z Challenge)

I is for Independence.

Ay caramba!

Have you seen Lorenzo, the Flying Frenchman, and his grey Lusitano horses? If you haven’t caught his amazing acrobatic act, then you will surely forgive me for posting videos two days in a row at the Mane Point.

Incredible!

Watch what the Flying Frenchman does with his team of Lusitanos … on a beach in the South of France and in the show ring.

Have you read the book about Lorenzo (pictured here)?

 .
 .

Inconceivable or intriguing?

Related Items:
Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That must take a lot of coordination for the horses so he doesn't fall off. How does he manage to do that with 6 horses at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the book, but that video was amazing. Holy mackanoli!

    My “I” post is here: http://www.word-nerd-speaks.com/2011/04/inconspicuous-online.html

    ReplyDelete