Monday

Last-Minute Valentine for the Good-Sport Horse Husband?

A horse-loving friend just sent me the link to this funny tee. (Nope, I have no ties to the seller.)

Got a good-sport horse husband, who handles the kids while you show your horse? How about a super supportive spouse, who helps out at horse shows?

I've heard such an animal exists somewhere in nature. If he does, this tee is terrific. (Look closely, and try not to let out a laugh. C'mon, I double-Dutch Warmblood dare you.)

 And if you don't happen to have such a hubby, don't sweat it. As I said, such creatures are a rare breed. But apparently, this artist (who calls her shop Dana's Doodles) has an App for that too.



 And why not? Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you find time for some hearty horsing around ... on horseback!

No comments:

Post a Comment