Wednesday

Yakutian Horse – A-Z Intriguing Horse Breeds in Pictures



Hailing from Siberia, the Yahotian Horse (or the Yakut Horse) is a rare and generally feral equine, well suited to cooler climates. The Yakutian usually bears bay, dun, or gray coloring with primitive leg stripings and a dark dorsal stripe. Although this horse resembles the Mongolian Horse and the Przewalski's Horse, it is considerably larger.


Yakutian Horse
 by Maarten Takens
Creative Commons Licensing

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter.



2 comments:

  1. Furry horse! Beautiful.

    Glad to see you made it to the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you did 5 blogs this year. So sorry I didn't find your horse one sooner, however, I'm returning in May to read more and I'm sharing your blog link with my niece. She's a horse person--three of her own and a trainer. She'll love this.

    ReplyDelete